TI-IPS-B700V5 - TV receiver, IPTV Set-Top-Box, the receiving digital TV signal through internet connection (IP protocol). This prefix is used to view the channel interactive television. TI-IPS-B700V5 uses advanced hardware video processor and H.264 HD, and offers all the advantages of IPTV services. TI-IPS-B700V5 will allow you to plunge into the world of digital television in the unmatched quality!
• QoS ZX 186-2005;
• Supports PAL, NTSC;
• Coverage rate of the digital data stream: 200K - 10M;
• Resolution: 720x576 / PAL, 720x480 / NTSC, 1280x720 / 720p, 1920x1080 / 1080i, 1920x1080 / 1080p;
• Supports ADSL, LAN and WLAN;
• Supports PPPoE, DHCP;
• Live TV / VOD / NVOD / TVOD / TSTV;
• Media Player, users can play content from USB devices connected to the STB;
• Browse Web pages, games, online photo album;
• Support wireless keyboard;
Connections of the standard interface.
1. First, connect the telephone line to the ADSL modem using an RJ-11 cable.
2. Then connect the ADSL modem to the STB device via the RJ-45 cable.
3. Connect the R (right) and L (left) interfaces on the set top box (STB) to the corresponding interfaces on the TV with AV cables (red and white).
4.Connect the CVBS interface (composite color sync video signal) to the video output interface on the TV with the AV cable (yellow).
High Definition Connection Interface
TI-IPS-B700V5 has two types of high-definition output interfaces. Select one of the following methods to connect to video / audio devices (such as a TV, stereo).
1. Connect the R (right) and L (left) interfaces on the set top box (STB) to the corresponding interfaces on the TV with AV cables (red and white). Connect the Y-Pb-Pr video component on the set-top box (STB) to the corresponding interfaces on the TV with the Y-Pb-Pr component cable.
2. Connect the HDMI interface (a thin digital connector for audio and video transmission) on the TV to the corresponding interface on a TV with an HDMI cable.
Found an error? Select the wrong text and press CTRL + ENTER.