DVB-T2 Set-Top-Box FULL HD
TV receiver device receiving digital TV signal. This prefix, the prefix of the second generation view channels can be seen in the format of FULL-HD, to see the private channel has two connectors (SMART card with CАM module and CI module). It supports all video formats (mp3), you can connect to the Internet via 3G and ADSL modem has its own browser applications. Simultaneous recording 3 services and other parties 2 (PIP). It supports various multimedia file formats. Playing (Xvid file play). Wi-Fi support via an external USB device.
• Input connector: IEC-DIN-JACK
• Through connection: IEC-DIN-PLUG
• Frequency range: 50 MHz ~ 1 GHz,
• Demodulation: QPSK, 16, 64, 256 QAM
• Channel bandwidth 6, 7, 8 MHz
• Transport Stream: H.264 (MPEG-4 part 10, MPEG-4 / AVC and H26L) MPEG-II ISO / IEC 13818-2 / 11172-2
• Level Profile: MPEG-4 / AVC MP @ L4, MPEG-II
• Input speed: 80Mbit / s
• Video formats: 4: 3 Letter Box, 4: 3 PanScan, 16: 9
• Video resolution: 720 x 576i, 720 x 576p, 720 x 480i, 720 x 480p 1280 x 720p, 1920 x 1080i, 1920 x 1080p (only HDMI)
• Audio: Dolby Digital, MPEG-1 Layer 1,2 and 3, Stereo / Joint stereo / Mono, Dolby AC-3
• Memory: Flash-ROM: NAND Flash (128 MBytes) + Serial Flash (4MByte) SDRAM: 256 Mbyte (DDR2) EEPROM
Connecting to the system:
1. Connect one end of the RCA cable to the RCA connectors on the back of the receiver and the other end to the RCA connectors on your TV.
2. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI connector on the back of the receiver and the other end to the HDMI connector on your TV.
3. Connect the antenna to the ANT IN connector on the back of the receiver.
Found an error? Select the wrong text and press CTRL + ENTER.