Home Gateway device
TIHGW-H118N is a wireless router, aimed at home users with high demands on the organization of the network. Combining TIHGW-H118N with an external cable, DSL-modem or fiber optic modems, all family members can access high speed internet. With a 4-port FE, a device STB system IPTV. In addition, support for the latest wireless WiFi-802.11n standard allows to reach the maximum speed of the wireless network. One additional USB-2.0 host port allows you to connect a 3G dongle for mobile broadband. H118N can be connected with USB HDD, Flash Disk or USB ports on the printer and to act as a file server, FTP-server and print server. It can be easy to maintain backup files, file sharing, and overall network printing.
THGW-H118N supports the following properties:
• Provide a single port with RJ-45 connector for the satellite communication channel Ethernet.
• Provide 4 X 10/100 Base-T Ethernet interfaces
• Provide one USB 2.0 host.
• Support for 802.11 b / g / n.
• Supports bridges and routers
• High reliability, ease of operation low power consumption
• Supports NAT (Network Address Translation) / NPAT (network address translation port).
• Supports ALGs (Application Layer Gateway).
• Support for display of port
• Support DMZ / DNS proxy
• Support UPnP IGD (Internet Gateway Device) with the possibility of follow-NAT.
• Supports DHCP Server / Client
• Support IGMP 2/3 track in bridge mode
• Supports SNTP (Simple Network Time Protocol)
• Supports IP QoS to prioritize different classes of traffic
Found an error? Select the wrong text and press CTRL + ENTER.